Video Creation Software
    Tech Mentor

Default Video Creation Software

Hey guys,

this probably isnt the best thread for this but i was wondering if any of you are familiar with any video producing software. Specifically something where you can actually make your own visuals. Not like music videos but more like Abstract stuff that i can layer with my Songs.

My end goal here is:

Be able to make 3d visuals or 2d visuals for the screen that go in time with the music...then flatten them as a music video and be able to use something like VDJ or Serato Video to do VDJing with.

What im looking for is something like the Windows Media player visuals but that i can create on my own.

Any help would be greatly Appreciated!

Cheers!
    Kontrol S4-Novation Launch Pad-MF Pro BM-Traktor Pro 2-KRKRP8/KRK10-Windows 7 64 Bit-Toshiba A660

I dont care if you use 2 ipads...2 cassette tapes...or a washboard and a wooden spoon...if you rock it, you rock it.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferatu View Post

Thats exactly what im looking for...but i cant see what software he used to create this.
    Kontrol S4-Novation Launch Pad-MF Pro BM-Traktor Pro 2-KRKRP8/KRK10-Windows 7 64 Bit-Toshiba A660

I dont care if you use 2 ipads...2 cassette tapes...or a washboard and a wooden spoon...if you rock it, you rock it.

Tech Mentor

Bump!!

Pretty sure you can do it in adobe after effects. There's bound to be a plugin either way
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

My guess would be some combination of illustrator, after effects, and some non-linear editor.

Fractals can be generated using mathematical equations. Look up "fractal generator".

DJ: "I was told there'd be no math involved"

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferatu View Post
    Fractals can be generated using mathematical equations. Look up "fractal generator".

DJ: "I was told there'd be no math involved"
    But i can only count to 32...will that be enuff? :S

Quote Originally Posted by Gapout View Post
    But i can only count to 32...will that be enuff? :S
    Kind of. Mandelbrot set ranges on (-2-i, 1+i), but part of its derrivation involves the possibility of larger numbers.