Pioneer RMX 1000 and DJM 400

Default Pioneer RMX 1000 and DJM 400

I just have a quick question which should be easy for you guys: Is it possible to use the new Pioneer RMX 1000 with a DJM 400 and 2 CDJ 400's? Thanks in advance for the answer guys!
    DJ Setup: Serato DJ/(2) Vestax V7/Ecler Nuo 2.0// Production Setup: Logic Pro 9/M-Audio i-Control/M-Audio Keystation Mini 32/NI Audio 2 DJ/13" 2.3GHz MBP 500GB HD OSX Lion/AIAIAI TMA-1/Roland TR-707//

The djm 400 does not have send/return loop so you can not assign the rmx 1000 to a specific channel, altough you can connect it to your master but then it will be affecting all sound coming out from your mixer obviously.

Thanks for the response, man. That's pretty much what I figured, but with my limited knowledge on the subject, I figured I'd ask you guys for reassurance. Thanks again!
    DJ Setup: Serato DJ/(2) Vestax V7/Ecler Nuo 2.0// Production Setup: Logic Pro 9/M-Audio i-Control/M-Audio Keystation Mini 32/NI Audio 2 DJ/13" 2.3GHz MBP 500GB HD OSX Lion/AIAIAI TMA-1/Roland TR-707//

I don't know why no one ever made this.. It would mean I could clean the cobwebs off my efx1000 and use it with software again.

excuse the crude paint picture

DJTT - effect send unit - synthet1c.jpg
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by synthet1c View Post
    I don't know why no one ever made this.. It would mean I could clean the cobwebs off my efx1000 and use it with software again.

that is a fucking great idea dude - and you are right, why has no one ever made one!?
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

Quote Originally Posted by synthet1c View Post

Dude, you're a genius. You could make an assload of cash if you decided to make and sell these. I know I'd buy one for sure

Tech Guru

You should seriously look into a kick starter project and get that going