question about the rane 61
    Tech Wizard

Default question about the rane 61

Can you use the Rane 61 with Traktor scratch Pro. I currently have the Audio 6 for scratch control. Will the 61 replace my Audio 6 or would I still have to route everything through the A6.

ive tried searching the forums and ive seen mixed answers.

Tech Guru

You need the A6 for scratch control no matter what. If you're not using DVS, then you might be able to use the 61's audio interface. I think they modeled the interface after the 68, which is different than the 57 and are able to use in Traktor w/ the right drivers, but again, I'm not sure if that means the 61/62 are that way also.

Quote Originally Posted by manchild View Post
    You need the A6 for scratch control no matter what. If you're not using DVS, then you might be able to use the 61's audio interface. I think they modeled the interface after the 68, which is different than the 57 and are able to use in Traktor w/ the right drivers, but again, I'm not sure if that means the 61/62 are that way also.
    yes it would i did this with a few sound cards that ts does not support it works the fact is that ts will let u pick any sound card i have a mixvibes sound card that runs it fine when i had it
    I do Gameplays and mixes On hitbox.tv http://www.hitbox.tv/MediaHeadzTv