Do I need 2 F1's to take full advantage of remix decks?

Default Do I need 2 F1's to take full advantage of remix decks?

Take a look at this. Even know you have already seen it. Shiftee and Greg Nice

So Do I need 2 F1's to take full avantage of all the options on both remix decks? Looking at all the videos i've seen so far I think I do.

Off topic....but just want you to know where I'm comming from.

The whole controller & timecode scratch is really new to me. I've always used straight 1200's & vinyl. So yes I'm that old school DJ. But am so embracing this new technology. All of this is so new to me & very very fresh. The way I can loop with a X1 & do my thing around that is incredible. Cue points are amazing. Mixing this with my juggilng & scratching skills is almost like cheating. But is it? I don't think so?

Doing simple things like taking my favorite scratches & putting them in one file I can use so easily. I'm so re-inspired...

Back on track, do I need 2 F1's to take full avantage of all the options on both remix decks?

Thanks
    Jeff

The answer to your question is

Yes, you need 2 F1's to have FULL controll over those Rdecks,
    Shitty but it's a fact.

e: Untill this is mapped / released by NI.
    Last edited by WastedYouth; 05-26-2012 at 03:59 AM.

not really... you can shift between the sample decks, but the idea is you play stems from two songs, so it's better to have two if you dont want to be shifting
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!