Traktor 2.5 sample decks sync...

Default Traktor 2.5 sample decks sync...

Hey all,

I was just wondering whether it was possible to turn off the auto sync of one shots in 2.5?

My short vocal samples are either being tremendously slowed down or heavily sped up, and I discovered it was because the sync function is on which you can only see in the sample slot if the layout is in full mode for that particular deck...

This is turned on automatically and I really dislike it for the above reason, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

In the advanced tab in the remix deck, select the sample turn off sync at bottom right. For more info, the manual has been updated to cover the basics of the remix decks

Quote Originally Posted by VanGogo View Post
    In the advanced tab in the remix deck, select the sample turn off sync at bottom right. For more info, the manual has been updated to cover the basics of the remix decks
    Yeah I saw that, but if you want to load a sample in a hurry and fire it off, you have to turn sync off before or it'll sound awful.
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

With the remix decks you save your sample set with all the settings ahead of time and load the set. Different work flow than before, but with 64 slots per remix deck you should have plenty of ready to go samples in one remix set.

Overly frustrated by that, ha...

You can always go back to previous version. Prep work can be a pain if you are used to doing it all on the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by VanGogo View Post
    You can always go back to previous version. Prep work can be a pain if you are used to doing it all on the fly.
    I don't use them huge amounts, but it's still nice to load and go. Going to see if it makes any changes to the CPU usage.