VCI-100 & VCm-100

Default VCI-100 & VCm-100

Anybody using these two pieces with traktor?

I have the upgraded VCI-100 and using Traktor 3.4 would love to introduce another controller to run all 4 decks. I know you can run more than 2 with the upgraded 100 but i would rather have a second controller for that. Couple quesions tho.

- How exactly would I be able to run the two at once.

- Any suggestions for a second controller would be cool.

- also any TKS files for the VCM?

Thanks guys

peace
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

Anybody..........anybody............
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

Tech Wizard

Hey man. I just bought the vcm-100 myself... I'm thinking about an akai mpd 32 to go along with it. I think it could be a pretty sweet setup.

A VCM-100 and a VCI-100 would go well together actually
    You would need to change the channel on rather the VCM or the VCI - search the forums for into on changing midi channels on your OS. Im pretty sure there is a topic about it somwhere there in the FAQ

Hey there
    would this work with any vestax controller?
    So, for example, could i combine 2 vcm100 or a vci100 with the new tr1?
    I want to get a second controller for actual 4 deck control and i own a vcm100 right now
    Tpro v1.1 - VCM-100 / Novaton Nocturn

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    A VCM-100 and a VCI-100 would go well together actually
    You would need to change the channel on rather the VCM or the VCI - search the forums for into on changing midi channels on your OS. Im pretty sure there is a topic about it somwhere there in the FAQ
    Bento buddy i searched all over here and have not found anything. I am goin to get the vcm-100 I could use your djtech wizard skills when I do if you dont mind.........cuz i have no idea how to change the channels.....I know Bento buddy i suck