How to create own flyers, what programs do i need?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default How to create own flyers, what programs do i need?

Hey guys im thinking about creating my own flyers for events, what programs are used for creating flyers for events? Would that also be considered as graphic designing? Ive got a lot of time on my hands so i might as well try out. How difficult is it to create a flyer, does it take a lot of time? What type of machine prints the flyers and what type of paper or cardboard does it take? Thanks!

Photoshop enough said :P

alright thanks ill go check into that

Quote Originally Posted by Crowd3ontrol View Post
    Photoshop enough said :P
    While this is a popular option, it's by no means the only one. Illustrator/Freehand would be the weapons of choice for vector-based graphics - which I like a loooooot if done well.
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

Quote Originally Posted by 3heads View Post
    While this is a popular option, it's by no means the only one. Illustrator/Freehand would be the weapons of choice for vector-based graphics - which I like a loooooot if done well.
    He did say he is trying it out so photoshop would be the simplest option he has in starting off.

No, Photoshop would be quite an expensive option. For trying out Gimp (an open-source alternative to Photoshop) would be the best option.
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25

No, Photoshop would be quite an expensive option. For trying out Gimp (an open-source alternative to Photoshop) would be the best option.

I apologize I totally forgot everyone on the internet buys photoshop.

We don't condone piracy on here. 'nough said.

hey

yeah if you can "find" a way to get it ( ), the adobe suite is top of the tree. Photoshop for editing and organising the individual graphics and then InDesign for taking all the individual elements and laying them out on your flier, adding the text etc etc.

k

We don't condone piracy on here. 'nough said.
    No one said anything related to that matter. Please pay more attention to the question asked then going off topic. He asked for a program. He did not specify whether it be a paid or free program.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast