Ibiza? Anyone? Anybody at all?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ibiza? Anyone? Anybody at all?

Is there anybody actually going? I mean it must cost a fortune...maybe ill sell my condo. If so i think it would be a great idea if someone like catalogued what they did... who they saw, where they went. So the rest of us can live vicariously through there vacation!

I wish my summers consisted of Ibiza.

Check out RA, they have decent coverage all summer plus plenty of previews about whats to come and what to expect

I go every year for either a week or two. Only as expensive as you make it. Make friends with ticket touters and usually with some persuation they can get you in for free. One of the only things ive ever paid for was the Carl Cox opening party.

I play most seasons....it's over-priced and over-populated with crazy kids but that usually leads to epic shows. I never stay longer than 12hrs though, always been my rule - fly in, play, fly out on the first flight.
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

I'm off to Ibiza in Jul/Aug.

Tech Wizard

maybe next year

Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    I play most seasons....it's over-priced and over-populated with crazy kids but that usually leads to epic shows. I never stay longer than 12hrs though, always been my rule - fly in, play, fly out on the first flight.
    Ha! Sounds like what me and my girl did for WMC one year. Flew in, kicked it on Southbeach, partied the night away into the next afternoon, crashed on the beach for a few hours and flew home. No need for a hotel!

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by mwn11 View Post
    I go every year for either a week or two. Only as expensive as you make it. Make friends with ticket touters and usually with some persuation they can get you in for free. One of the only things ive ever paid for was the Carl Cox opening party.
    I go every year & I agree +1 with above. I have been some years & spent loads with the Linen trouser crowd, but have also been budget. Ibiza is for everybody any race colour or creed, gay or straight the island loves you. If you haven't been your missing out, I call it home.

Tech Student

It can be expensive but it can be done on a budget. I personally would avoid August as its the busiest time in this part of the world (larger crowds and more expensive nights). I Personally would do July but that's me. Its very easy to go clubbing every night but that's when it get very expensive especially when you factor in drinks and extra's. From where I am it's not expensive to get there and stay there its what you do when you are there. Luckily I am not bothered about big nights out anymore but would do a couple of nights for old time sake's which keeps my budget down. But I suppose its a long way to come just to sit on the beach and chill out (which you could do at cafe del mar).

Heading out in September for 3 nights partying , can't handle anymore than that these days.
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast