Audio 6 and three Decks?
    Tech Wizard

Default Audio 6 and three Decks?

Hey there guys,

Well basically my quesiton is fairly simple: Is it possible for me to hook up two CDJ's to Traktor per USB and then have the Audio 6 to connect a third deck in this case a Stanton T62?

AND

Could I just connect all three decks via the Audio 6? to use up less USB slots, because I also have a Kontrol X1

Nico!

Yeah, the audio 6 has 3 stereo outputs.

I have a audio 6 as well. I have 2 CDC 850s and a djm 800 hooked up to it and I am using the main in on the front to record, I Just got a F1 if I want to use this will I still be able to record. Also I am wondering about how to route this I have input deck A 3 chA left
    And 4 ch A right. Deck B is 5 chB left and 6 ch B right I have deck C as not connected and deck D as 1 main left and 2 main right. I don't think this is correct and will I be able to record still any help appreciated

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Plutrix View Post
    Hey there guys,

Well basically my quesiton is fairly simple: Is it possible for me to hook up two CDJ's to Traktor per USB and then have the Audio 6 to connect a third deck in this case a Stanton T62?

AND

Could I just connect all three decks via the Audio 6? to use up less USB slots, because I also have a Kontrol X1

Nico!
    Hey,

Yes you can connect all three decks via the Audio 6 (and mix internally) to save up some USB slots - however it would be much easier to buy a USB hub so you can connect the CDJs to use in HID mode!
    Jackal Jyve // New York City // @JackalJyve // www.JackalJyve.com

I combine 2 outputs and send to 2 channels on my denon (matrix input) so i can drop samples and also run the sequencer on another channel.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "