Quality VCI-400 and Service from DJ Techtools?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Quality VCI-400 and Service from DJ Techtools?

I have a sad problem. After only a few events (3!!), my VCI-400 EGE shows a problem!
    It is one of the loop knobs some is not always working. The push function is only working when I push it down and forward a bit. After receiving the unit I fitted into my case and there it has been since. And because of the fact I hardly used that button it must been a "glitching" error which was there from the beginning.

Please contact me DJTT
    Last edited by sebdotdj; 05-31-2012 at 02:13 PM. Reason: removed video

Tech Mentor

my right jog wheel is making like a dry grinding noise ... i sent them an email and they got back to me pretty quick tbh, which reminds me i must email the video of my jog wheel and the noise lol

My experience with DJTT support has been as good as it gets. Friendly, fast. Problems solved with minimal drama despite being on the other side of the planet. Thought it deserved a mention ...

Tech Mentor

just wish they would show more attention to the vci400... like vids, updated mapping or even instructional videos. it's been months since the vci400ege was released.

I imagine they're working around the TP2.5 release and Vestax's firmware update. Makes sense that they adapt mappings to these changes before producing tutorials etc.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by jay2 View Post
    just wish they would show more attention to the vci400... like vids, updated mapping or even instructional videos. it's been months since the vci400ege was released.
    Totally agree, feels like it does not have the same attention like the VCI-100 SE had, which feels a bit disappointing considering the amount of money I spent on to the device. Other than that, DJTT has some of the best customer services one can ask for.
    VCI-400 EGE / Sennheiser HD-25-1 II / MF3D / iPad 2 running Lemur / Audio 6 DJ

Tech Mentor

i feel like it has been on ignore since release and they were probably focused on pushing their MF3D out. now that the MF3D is out, i hope there is some or little attention to the VCI-400EGE.

Got an email yesterday that also had a survey in it for all the vci400ege users. asked about the mapping, what we want to see happen. Also explaining that an updated mapping is in the works. Nobody else got one? Regarding the vci100se being better, It took them years to master that mapping and the firmware, it was worked on for a long time with lots of tinkering. the vci400ege being fairly new, im sure it will take some time before it becomes the beast like its older brother the 100. Im still loving it though.
    Macbook Pro : Traktor Pro 2 : VCI 400SE : Maschine : Midifighter Classic : Akai MPKmini : Akai MPD16 custom : Komplete Audio 6 : VCI 100SE Arcade #87/100 : Check out my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/2089a-d

I got contacted by DJTT and could get a totally new vci-400 and return mine. Alternatively could return the controller and get a refund. After my experiences and eveything I read other users had I decided to return the controller.

GOOD SERVICE OF DJ TECHTOOLS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast