1st real big headphones :)
    Tech Student

Default 1st real big headphones :)

Hello everyone !!! I'm from Greece and yesterday I saw AKG pair of my friend... I thing they are K511 and I was really impressed.So, can you please make any suggestion for a pair?I want nice quality and closed back not on the ear...if you know what I mean.Please the cost should be around 100$.I have found the Allen and Heath Xone XD-40...

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by xarris21 View Post
    Hello everyone !!! I'm from Greece and yesterday I saw AKG pair of my friend... I thing they are K511 and I was really impressed.So, can you please make any suggestion for a pair?I want nice quality and closed back not on the ear...if you know what I mean.Please the cost should be around 100$.I have found the Allen and Heath Xone XD-40...
    I personally really love the HDJ 500 from Pioneer and they are relatively cheap, street price around about 120 dollars but there is a massive sale on them on amazon.com so you might wanna check that out!
    DENON DN SC 2000 | CDJ 400's | Behringer DDM4000 | DJM 400 | Kontrol S4 | Traktor Pro | HDJ 500 | Stanton T62 | Audio 2 DJ
    Currently: CDJ-1000 MK3's | Allen & Heath Xone 22 | Kontrol X1 | AIAIAI TMA-1 | Audio 8 DJ + TraktorSP 2.5 | 16GB Macbook SSD facebook.com/plutrix soundcloud.com/plutrix

Tech Student

they look great but they are around the ear?they seem to be on the ear

Tech Wizard

they are sort of on ear but do shield up very very well and have a tight fit, I have them lieng around and I must say that they are really good headphones...
    DENON DN SC 2000 | CDJ 400's | Behringer DDM4000 | DJM 400 | Kontrol S4 | Traktor Pro | HDJ 500 | Stanton T62 | Audio 2 DJ
    Currently: CDJ-1000 MK3's | Allen & Heath Xone 22 | Kontrol X1 | AIAIAI TMA-1 | Audio 8 DJ + TraktorSP 2.5 | 16GB Macbook SSD facebook.com/plutrix soundcloud.com/plutrix