iTunes Match overwriting Traktor metadata??

Default iTunes Match overwriting Traktor metadata??

I'm pretty neurotic about 2 things: keeping my music backed up, and keeping my music library organized. I spend endless hours writing details into every form that Traktor has.

But when I subscribed to iTunes Match a couple of months ago, it seems like EVERY track I've bought since then can't retain the updates I make to the "Comments" field. They all revert back to "Purchased at www.beatport.com". This is killing me. Whole days of my life erased.

Does anyone else have this problem/know a solution?

Is it reverting it in Traktor too?
    Last edited by lethal_pizzle; 05-29-2012 at 01:14 AM.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Yeah it's reverting in traktor, too. Seems like iTunes match is constantly overwriting the comment field from the first version I upload. I realize that I could disable iTunes match, but honestly that service is perfect for me to stay familiar w new tracks during work hours. I'd like to keep both iTunes match AND my comments if possible.

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoChild View Post
    Yeah it's reverting in traktor, too. Seems like iTunes match is constantly overwriting the comment field from the first version I upload. I realize that I could disable iTunes match, but honestly that service is perfect for me to stay familiar w new tracks during work hours. I'd like to keep both iTunes match AND my comments if possible.
    Any update on this ? I have +/- the same issue...
    I update my tags in iTunes,
    make playlist.
    delete my whole traktor collection
    Import playlist
    And My tags are different then the ones in iTunes.... Bizar.