Vote for best logo!

View Poll Results: Which Colour Scheme Do You Prefer?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • daaronavid DA Logo 1

0 0%
  • daaronavid DA Logo 2

4 80.00%
  • daaronavid DA Logo 3

2 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default Vote for best logo!

Hey guys! Just looking for some votes on which logo you guys believe is the best of the 3

the dj name is Daaron A'vid

DA.JpegDA2.jpegDA3.jpeg

they are all the same apart from the colour....and they are all quite weak man, as said on a previous topic about this there are some amazing designers on this forum who can make you a better one for a decent price.
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

Tech Mentor

Ya, i know of the many different designers on this thread, and i have PMed most of them. Problem is im only 17 workin a minimum wage job gettin 15 hours a week.... Plus i still have to dish out money for phone bill, taxes, insurance...so in the end im walkin away with close to nothing

So if anyone wants to throw me together an amazing logo for 10 bucks then be my guest...but aside from that, these are my options/potential and this is whats gunan have to work until i can start gaining some money through djing

Dig for fonts here

http://www.dafont.com/top.php

Search by theme eg Techno

http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=301
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Mentor

Technically it's the same logo. I've been doing design for over a decade now so my feedback comes from my background in design.

Overall the idea is pretty cool, but a logo should be simple. This graphic could be a campaign graphic or Tshirt, but not the set logo. It's too much going on. Imagine if you get put on a bill and they make your name small on the page, your logo with fall apart if it shrinks down.

Just roll with the DA. Strong and bold. Look at people like Rusko and DJ Shiftee. Very simple stuff that can be used at many different sizes.

I'm really confused, you told me to do you a logo, I did and you said you'd pay, now you're saying you can't and you messaged multiple designers.

Oh well, shit happens.

Quote Originally Posted by armyofme4340 View Post
    Technically it's the same logo. I've been doing design for over a decade now so my feedback comes from my background in design.

Overall the idea is pretty cool, but a logo should be simple. This graphic could be a campaign graphic or Tshirt, but not the set logo. It's too much going on. Imagine if you get put on a bill and they make your name small on the page, your logo with fall apart if it shrinks down.

Just roll with the DA. Strong and bold. Look at people like Rusko and DJ Shiftee. Very simple stuff that can be used at many different sizes.
    this! exactly what she´s saying. like i said in the other thread: keep it simple
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by elliot1106 View Post
    I'm really confused, you told me to do you a logo, I did and you said you'd pay, now you're saying you can't and you messaged multiple designers.

Oh well, shit happens.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

What everyone else said mainly. Besides the font used reminds me of guetta's logo.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by elliot1106 View Post

Oh well, shit happens.
    Did i not say im getting paid Thursday? ...Did i also mention anything to "You" specifically about not paying?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast