Where to buy V-moda's cheap?

Default Where to buy V-moda's cheap?

I'm thinking about buying Vmodas, but i say at their site they're 400$ dollars .. checked on ebay and i found out NEW ones for 125$? can i trust this?

Quote Originally Posted by JulianVeloso View Post
    I'm thinking about buying Vmodas, but i say at their site they're 400$ dollars .. checked on ebay and i found out NEW ones for 125$? can i trust this?

nope.

Where can i get them then?

Tech Wizard

The other day I was in Radio Shack buying some adapters and I noticed they had the Chrome Ones on Clearance. They were around $100. I was tempted to buy them, but I really want to get in ear monitors.

Not sure if it was just that shop by me, or if it's company wide. Might be worth looking into.

Just decided to buy them from ebay, the guy is a trusted seller with 2500+ 99% good feedback, and since u saw them for 100 on radioshack, a trusted store im guessing theyre really been sold at a low price..

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by JulianVeloso View Post
    Just decided to buy them from ebay, the guy is a trusted seller with 2500+ 99% good feedback, and since u saw them for 100 on radioshack, a trusted store im guessing theyre really been sold at a low price..
    Sweet.

I'm wondering... Are headphones marked up big time just like other Home/Car Audio equipment?

Tech Wizard

anytime I look for anything I just go to thefind.com you'll find the absolute lowest price on there

Tech Wizard

Amazon. Dirt cheap in all colors. Do it
    Traktor Kontrol S2 - Traktor Kontrol F1 - i5 iMac
    2007 MacBook - V-Moda Crossfade LP - Aiaiai TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition

Yeah the cheaper ones are probably the LP's and not the LP2's. Not a huge difference I don't think though
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

Tech Guru

I have the LP's and think their great. Got them on Amazon a while back for 140.00 bucks, a few months later Radio Shack had the chrome ones for 100 bucks. Def. worth their price ---- I had Pioner 2000's before that, and while the Pio's were better I wouldn't say they were that much better for the price.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300