So now that the RMX-1000 is out. Does anyone actually have one yet?

Default So now that the RMX-1000 is out. Does anyone actually have one yet?

I'm interested to hear some first hand experience with it. Street price is 800 bucks right now. I can see that dropping or at the very least waiting until a guitar center sale and getting it for 15% off or something.

I'm curious how people are using it so far, if they like it, and whether its worth it as both a dj piece and production piece.

Tech Guru

I picked one up, I was skeptical at first but after playing with it, it's the most fun i've had with any piece of gear yet. It's all about the workflow for the fx.

I am hoping at some point GC will have one I can mess around with. I think I would kinda like one.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by guiltyblade View Post
    I am hoping at some point GC will have one I can mess around with. I think I would kinda like one.
    One thing that surprised with the RMX 1000 was the remix box. Some of the FX weren't to my liking so I was able to change up the sound to my liking.

Within 5 minutes of playing with it I was able to come up with awesome builds and breakdowns, it's well worth it. And even if you decide it's not for you it's not like Pioneer stuff has poor resell value.

yeah agree. I mean I have the full gambit, I might as well finish off the set up.

Tech Mentor

I can't wait. I get mine this Thursday!

Honestly, I could care less about it. I doubt it's worth 800 dollars....
    Quote Originally Posted by teambama View Post
    Check out what paris hilton is doing. You can learn a few things from her. She just started out as well....

It looks really sweet, and I think it would be well worth the cash, if I could afford it. Hopefully someday
    2 x CDJ 850 | Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53's | A&H Xone K2 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol F1 | DJM 900nxs

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by DJKyleHughes View Post
    Honestly, I could care less about it. I doubt it's worth 800 dollars....
    At first, I had the same opinion especially since I use Traktor and I play a lot of deep and jackin house, but after checking out more videos on it, and seeing how you can customize the effects, I wanted one. Using effects should prove to be way more intuitive then using my s4. I'll post a couple of videos that really sold me cause the promo videos with Chuckie and Laidback Luke didn't really do it for me.

Tech Mentor

You kinda have to watch both videos to get the full appreciation of it.