Scratch control of 4 decks with 2 timecode sources and audio 6?

Default Scratch control of 4 decks with 2 timecode sources and audio 6?

I currently have my 1200s hooked up to my S4 and have all four decks enabled for scratch control. Pressing play on the S4 switches the deck in focus to internal mode and I made a mapping where shift+cue switches the deck the cue is for to relative mode. This allows me to for instance, leave a scratch sentence in deck C and use timecode to control it while deck A is playing on internal temporarily. I am wondering if it is possible to achieve something like this with an audio 6 and x1 on any random club install? One problem I foresee even if the routing/mapping is possible is the pitch control. If the CDJ or 1200 pitch fader is in a different position when retaking control over the deck that was playing in internal, I don't know of a way to make it adjust for the offset (soft takeover?). If it means anything, I don't use sync or sample decks.....so if this is not at all possible, can I use the 3rd I/O on the audio 6 for track preview or something?

Sorry if this jumble doesn't make any sense. I am just used to having four traktor decks and most places I play have two decks and a mixer. It's kind of ridiculous that I can do more with the S4 alone than I can with my timecode setup at a club.

Thanks for any/all help!

anyone?

Tech Mentor

the audio 6 only has 3 stereo outputs... so unless you are fine with not queing 2 of your sound sources it is a no go
    Macbook Pro 2011 :: Xone 22 :: Technics 1200 :: Denon DNS3700 :: 2x Midifighter ::Akia MPD24 :: Kaoss Pad 2 :: Audio 6 :: KRK Rockit 5 Darkstar :: Roland Sh-101 :: Traktor Scratch Duo :: Ableton live 8