Help me get a set at Nozstock festival 2012!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Help me get a set at Nozstock festival 2012!

Basically I have entered a competition for Get Some UK, where they are offering a set at Nozstock festival this year.

So, this is where you guys come in! I need as many favourites & listens as possible! I am constantly looking to improve, so any feedback comments will be very much appreciated!

Please, please, grab a beer, unhook the phone and take a listen!

| NI Traktor Scratch Pro 2.1.3 | Steinberg Cubase 7.0 | Yamaha HS80m Monitors | Oxygen 25 |
    | Allen & Heath Xone:62 | Pioneer CDJ 200 | NI Kontrol X1 | Novation Launchpad |

Facebook | Twitter | Mixcloud | Soundcloud

Why should you get the slot versus some one else?

It is a local festival in Herefordshire, been attending for years. Know the organiser well but each year it gets bigger and less spaces open up for local DJ's.

He says this is the only way to get a set this year if you're a local. I have always wanted to play here and keep getting told by people who see me at my residency club saying that I should give it a shot.
    | NI Traktor Scratch Pro 2.1.3 | Steinberg Cubase 7.0 | Yamaha HS80m Monitors | Oxygen 25 |
    | Allen & Heath Xone:62 | Pioneer CDJ 200 | NI Kontrol X1 | Novation Launchpad |

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    It is a local festival in Herefordshire, been attending for years. Know the organiser well but each year it gets bigger and less spaces open up for local DJ's.

He says this is the only way to get a set this year if you're a local. I have always wanted to play here and keep getting told by people who see me at my residency club saying that I should give it a shot.
    Fair enough, sounds good to me. Best of luck!

bump.

I have always recorded my mixes by stopping it on the second 'drop' at the end. Its kinda bad habit, but I think I reinforces a message of people saying they didn't want the mix to stop.

Cheers hopefully you and others will / have favourited

Just found out that the competition rules have changed and they are judging those in the top number of favourites (i.e. top 5 etc)!! So I need to make a harder push to get those favourites up!

Please have a listen, favourite the mix if you like it and share amongst others! Really need all the support I can get! If you get the chance please comment back with ANY feedback whether good or bad . .

Thanks

Gribble.

Thank you very much everyone that helped favourite the mix! Just got an email this week confirming that I have WON the competition.

I have entered it into Mixclouds radiolympics and have entered the Drum & Bass arena event in hope of a set on D&B Arena TV!!! If you could all keep listening & favourite the mix if you haven't already it would be greatly appreciated!

Well done!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast