More Craigslist amateurs... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Mentor

I don't understand why people call me and then ask me what my asking price is. If they are calling me, they are clearly looking at the page, where all prices are listed at least twice, usually RIGHT NEXT TO THE PHONE NUMBER AND IN THE TITLE! Are people really that dumb? Or are they hoping I forgot what my price was?

ill give you 160 for the speakers, meet you 1/2 ways, deal?
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Quote Originally Posted by djlotus View Post
    I can't wait to see how this turns out.
    sold, he tried to hustle me a little bit but I don't tolerate that.

"yeah I looked right before I left and saw it for $163 on zzsounds or something like that, you can't give me a deal or anything?" I tell him I checked and lowest I saw was $229 and my price was firm and he bought it and but of course he asks "got any extra cables or stands or anything you can throw in?" Nope, just what it came with. I'm so sick of dealing with people for this speaker I'm not going to even throw in a damn cable even though I have a ton of them, he's lucky I even knocked $10 off my price.

Quote Originally Posted by sss18734 View Post
    I don't understand why people call me and then ask me what my asking price is. If they are calling me, they are clearly looking at the page, where all prices are listed at least twice, usually RIGHT NEXT TO THE PHONE NUMBER AND IN THE TITLE! Are people really that dumb? Or are they hoping I forgot what my price was?
    That and every person who emails me just asking "is it still available?" when I write in bold that "if the listing is still up then it is still available", twice.

It's particularly annoying since a lot of scammers and spammers will ask that to fish for emails so I don't know if they are a spammer or just can't read.

This topic is hilarious...I can't believe how people are trying to pull one whilst standing in your house haha!

Great that you stood firm dude, I bet they try stuff like all the time and people buckle under the pressure and regret it - good job.
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12