Crane Laptop stand users >>>
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Crane Laptop stand users >>>

Anyone here use one? If so do you like it? Looks perfect for me.

Trying to decide if it's worth the extra $45 for the pro model?

Your thoughts are appreciated

Thanks

If someone has the Pro I'd like to know how high up the lower tray is from the base at it's lowest point.

Thanks

I have the original. It's a well engineered machine unlike every other flimsy stand I have used and owned.

Pretty sure the pro just adds a small interface tray that got designed after and slides in, not sure how I feel about that since it doesn't seem as sturdy as the main stand and they opted to add that piece instead of redesign the whole stand.

I've had one for about a year now. Don't leave home without it (also, everyone keeps wanting to borrow it). The sub-tray slides in and pretty much stays wherever you want it to.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Guru

Is the pro one the adjustable one? Go for the adjustable one. I have a crane stand but it only goes in one position. It's definitely nicer to have the flexibility of adjustable angles.

ya its the adjustable one with heavy duty bike clamps.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Thanks everyone! I'm going to spring for the pro version. I like the fact it just has the single bar on the bottom so it will fit under the mixer just right.

Tech Mentor

Just bought a pro model off ebay this weekend. Should be here tuesday afternoon, i'll post some pics if you have questions.

Crane pro came in the mail today. It is well built & very nice. Well worth the $$$$ Picked it up new on ebay for 122 bucks shipped.

The top shelf & the base both rotate & you can adjust the soundcard shelf anywhere you want. Really happy.
    2x Technics SL-12000 mk2 / 2x Numark HDX
    Kontrol Z2 / Ecler Nuo 3 / Custom Vestax 07Pro 25th Anniversary, Blue Led's & integrated Audio 6 / Numark DXM06 w/innofader
    Novation Dicer / NI Maschine / Kontrol X1 / F1
    TSP2

Late to the party. I own one and LOVE it. I bought mine over a year ago so I had to buy the extra tray afterwards. Love both of them. Solid product, solid company.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast