Any 'Wired" android MIDI app ?

Default Any 'Wired" android MIDI app ?

I want to control Fx parameters and trigger samples. i have seen TouchOsc but all i can find is its only Wifi .
    is there any app that sends midi through the usb cable ? Or any patch to send those midi CC's throgh cable in Touch Osc ?

bump!

Tech Mentor

why cant you just setup an adhoc wifi network between phone and computer? to my knowledge transfer speed is faster via wifi than usb cable

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by michael133 View Post
    why cant you just setup an adhoc wifi network between phone and computer?
    This! Pretty handy once you figure out how it's setup, no cable clutter and latency won't be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by michael133 View Post
    to my knowledge transfer speed is faster via wifi than usb cable
    No way man!
    Dell XPS 15 1080p -|- Kontrol X1 -|- Kontrol F1 -|- Akai LPD8 -|- Audio 6 -|- Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 -|- 2 * Reloop RP-4000 M3Ds

The battery runs out too quick!!! Using 2 old 2.2 android phones.

Tech Mentor

Just bought TouchDAW and I'm very pleased with it. Supports Wifi, BT and usb connection. I've only tried wifi for now, but they've got a helpful manual which seems to cover everything nicely. You can try out the free version first: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...de.humatic.tdf

The biggest downside - well, for Traktor users - is that most of the layouts are really designed for DAW use, but I still found it more than useful enough to spend €5 on so I guess that says something. Smooth, multitouch, and well designed.
    Dell XPS 15 1080p -|- Kontrol X1 -|- Kontrol F1 -|- Akai LPD8 -|- Audio 6 -|- Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 -|- 2 * Reloop RP-4000 M3Ds