just waiting on the software... waiting sucks.
    Tech Mentor

Default just waiting on the software... waiting sucks.

i've been really waiting for Bitwig and this project called "The one" for dj softwares. both were covered on DJTT, and so far, that's the last i've seen them covered. anyone else waiting for these to hit? they seem like they will bring a lot to the table, and with how pissed i am trying to work with ableton, i have a feeling we may be seeing some new kings come in to rule a while.

the multi display and LAN connectivity of bitwig will totally change production layouts, and looks like the interface is pretty similar to what we abletonheads are used to, but with better workflow, and for the one... im sure you are all as excited as i am to have modular work spaces!

but i guess we all just have to wait... for what seems like forever. so why not chill out in this thread.. while we all wait... as patiently as possible.
    ~2 X Gemini XL 500II~ I ~Vestax PMC-05 PROII~ I ~Audio 4 DJ~ I ~Traktor Scratch Pro 2~

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

last week bitwig said on facebook the beta would start mid june

they delayed it to add features to the beta that were originally going to be in the second release like the native modular system and such

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    video=The Offspring - intermission
    reminded me of DJ Anubus:
    ~2 X Gemini XL 500II~ I ~Vestax PMC-05 PROII~ I ~Audio 4 DJ~ I ~Traktor Scratch Pro 2~