What do you think of this logo?
    Tech Mentor

Default What do you think of this logo?

Hi guys! I´ve recently expanded my enjoyment of jazz music and felt that a natural way to follow this up would be to make some electro-swing remixes and mash-ups. Since I do DJ at various swing dance and blues dance events, I felt that it would make more sense to have 2 DJ identities. One as Dayvue, the electro-pop40-hip hop club type dj, and another as Diesel Daze, for playing more jazz and swing type music. I put together this logo and would like to have your input on whether it conveys the idea of swing-jazz music.

tumblr_m55zftxbJL1r9fjtvo1_1280.jpg

Here is a the short description that will go on soundcloud and facebook

"Musician/DJ. Making and playing music reminiscent of mobster speakeasys, art deco, and the world of tomorrow."

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

I like the idea but it's quite pixelated and edgy. If you fix that then you have my approval

+1 on the pixelated . First thing i thought when i seen it. Liken the dirty thirtys vibe though
    Macbook Pro : Traktor Pro 2 : VCI 400SE : Maschine : Midifighter Classic : Akai MPKmini : Akai MPD16 custom : Komplete Audio 6 : VCI 100SE Arcade #87/100 : Check out my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/2089a-d