Is there some type of guide as to what buttons correspond to what "CC" comands?
    Tech Wizard

Default Is there some type of guide as to what buttons correspond to what "CC" comands?

I have a VCI400 EGE with the standard mapping that comes with it. I love the controller and everything that it does. There are just a few buttons that I would like to change, but its so hard for me to find out what it what on the controller setup and I keep messing shit up…

Is there some way to find out what CC commands and such under the controller mapping control what buttons on the controller???

...Anyway I would like to change for example… --the four soft touch buttons-- next to play and cue, when on the LOOP setting just make 8, 4, 2 and 1 bar loops, which can easily be done with the loop section on the controller anyway. This of course is only true if switched to DECK A/B. If switched to C/D, they would mute/unmute samples as expected.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Nice!!! This makes it much easier!!!! THX
    ::: mixing music that feeds the soul ::: iTunes | House-mixes.com | Mixcloud
    "If the music you're listening to doesn't give you goosebumps, you're listening to the wrong genre."

Tech Wizard

WOW thank you! This is pretty much exactly what I was looking for…

I'm sure they are the same, but are you sure these are the same commands on the Ean Golden Edition??

Thanks again. awesome

Tech Wizard

Yeah! Thank you for the pic, that is awesome man!