songs such as this one?

Default songs such as this one?

Ive been looking all over for bouncy songs like this but all have a serious sound to it ... And a person on here and showed me Opiuo - Robo Booty and i cant find anything like this specific song beside stuff from the same artist (and yes ive looked all over youtube forums etc. and its not really even similar to this to be honest) is my genre wrong or.....

Start listening to a lot of straight up funk, 70's/80's electro funk and so on. I know exactly the groove you're looking for at the moment as that's more or less where I've ended up the past two months.

This exact question comes up a lot... It's called glitch hop, and it's my favorite as of the birth of Opiou.

I went through the same thing, and the answer you eventually come to is that it's not an amazing genre that you're just now becoming aware of... There really isn't very much of it. It's called glitch hop.

It's more or less like the new wave of dubstep was when rusko first came out... If you got into him super early, and searched for "dubstep" you'd get the older boring stuff, plus caspa, skream, benga and a few others. There weren't many guys doing it like that.

That's how glitch hop is, and Opiou is like Rusko. Glitch hop has been around, but not like this. If you look it up, you get slower, less bouncy stuff. That track dropped two years ago though, and in the last year, it's started to catch on, and there are some new artists. The big one is Koan Sound. They're fucking amazing... Seriously, I played a set of 31 tracks the other night, and 5 of them were by koan sound, I fucking LOVE koan sound.

A lot of dubstep producers have started releasing some glitch hop tracks that are pretty dope. Takes some looking, but you can find them, and they're great.

Check out Schoolboy, Kursa, Zen Death Squad, krossbow, dysphemic, dcarls, bentone, and martyparty. There are some more people are talking about, but these are the ones that come to mind immediately. Glitch mob and tipper both have a bunch of glitch hop but I don't like it much.

There's also a new genre without an agreed upon name that you might like if you like opiou. It's pretty much a cross between electrohouse and glitch hop that sits at 110 bpm. No artists I know of, but some people are releasing a couple tracks here and there. Check out schoolboy- zombies ate my neighbors, feed me- pink lady, and kairo kingdom-one two.
    The moombah fuckheads are trying to claim it's a part of their fuckery, and dillon francis is trying to call it "nu jump up" for some reason... But that's a soapbox for another day, it's a neat genre.
    Last edited by faderswagger; 06-07-2012 at 12:21 AM.

thanks for the informative response will definitely check out all recommended songs/artist above if anyone else has something to add please do soo with specific songs or just artist as well althought faderswagger pretty much took the cake on it lol

Dwonka27