Kickstarter Documentry On "A Forum Shaping The Next Gen of DJs"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Kickstarter Documentry On "A Forum Shaping The Next Gen of DJs"

So we hit a bump in the road.

I dont have a credit card to transfer the funds too. The only account I have is college tuition specific. So I cannot have the money transfered there.

So I want to do a documentry. The documentry is on the forum the people behind it Who have influenced us, Shaped and guided our community and members of DJing in general through all aspects of DJing.

The world needs to see who they are, their setup, where they gig, and the style they spin.

the world to see that Tiesto isn't the only guy who can mix and beat-match.

the people who would be filming would be me

(Chris W.)

and Mablack

(Matt Allen)

The Mods and Some of the people who really stand out that we would visit would be.

(Germany)
    MOD Ed Paris *Confirmed*
    Ctrl Demolition *CONFIRMED
    MOD Tekki *confirmed if we film berlin in august*
    Hedgehog

(Argentina)
    MOD Matias Padilla *CONFIRMED

(Austrailia)
    MOD Bento San

(San Francisco)
    CONTROLERISM GOD Ean Golden (hopefully)
    MOD Mad Zach
    Midifiddler
    Last edited by chrisw; 06-07-2012 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Updated
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

Tech Mentor

I would absolutely LOVE to see this happen! You're right, it's high time that people realize how many talented and truly intelligent people are enriching the lives of the next generation of DJs and planting the necessary seeds for the future. Ean if you read this I hope you will agree to share a bit of your knowledge if it fleshes out, because your input and unique situation (right at the beginning of the controllerism movement), not to mention your insane skills (Controllerism God) definitely warrant your input. Good luck to you guys and keep us updated with how it's going!
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | 2x Stanton ST-150 Turntables | Traktor Kontrol F1 | MacBook

www.mixcloud.com/sunshineraleigh

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Sunshine View Post
    I would absolutely LOVE to see this happen! You're right, it's high time that people realize how many talented and truly intelligent people are enriching the lives of the next generation of DJs and planting the necessary seeds for the future. Ean if you read this I hope you will agree to share a bit of your knowledge if it fleshes out, because your input and unique situation (right at the beginning of the controllerism movement), not to mention your insane skills (Controllerism God) definitely warrant your input. Good luck to you guys and keep us updated with how it's going!

Thanks dude for the support hopefully when the intro videos are posted you could show your support on kickstarter
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

pretty great idea man, hope it works out
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

i´m so gonna be in berlin if this wil work out! still don´t really get why you want to involve me in this whole project, but hell yeah i´m down
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

If this takes off, I could look into trying to get your post audio and mix done where I work.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    If this takes off, I could look into trying to get your post audio and mix done where I work.
    REALLY? That would be super awesome.

Sure, just keep us posted on the project. If you're not already, please consider using body mics or a boom for your interviews along with any built in mic in the camera. Also be very aware if there's music playing in the background because getting the rights to use it can be tricky.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Tech Mentor

Sounds interesting, I hope it works out and I look forward to giving it a watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Paris View Post
    i´m so gonna be in berlin if this wil work out! still don´t really get why you want to involve me in this whole project, but hell yeah i´m down
    the panda keyboard? duh! and the DOC needs a mascot! Dope idea man, im down to support.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast