Having problems setting up my speakers

Default Having problems setting up my speakers

I have a vci-400 and I'm trying to hook it up to my 5.1 surround sound system using dual rcas but Traktor is confusing me. I have the red and white cable coming out of input line 1 directly into my surround sound system. Is there something I have to do in the settings of my computer besides Traktor Pro? I've tried every combination in Traktor and I'm getting no sound at all. This is irritating!

I'd start by not going out the in hole.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

lol I thought I heard someone on here say they were able to use rca to rca but I guess I misunderstood. So I'm going to need an XLR to RCA cable I see. *sigh*

You can but you want to come out the master outs of the VCI to any line input on your stereo. Be aware that you might have a substantial delay through the processing of your home theater amp. you can minimize this if you amp has a "direct" option.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors