Problems with .zip files from Native Instruments!!
    Tech Student

Default Problems with .zip files from Native Instruments!!

So here's the story guys, when the new Traktor 2.5 was released I downloaded it from from the service center however after a suspiciously quick download in which the .zip file was said to have completely downloaded, I open the file using winzip (& later 7zip) to revel a message saying "cannot pen file: it does not appear to be a valid archive. If you downloaded this file, try downloading the file again." which I did through both the service center and the update manager in the NI site (using igetter), I later realized it wasen't only the update it was all the .zip files that came from NI. Ultimately I uninstalled the old Tracktor I had (since this error only occured to .zip from NI) and tried redownloading the file yet again but the same error occured.... can anyone help me ressolve this unusual problem?!?!?!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Since the zip files are working for everybody else I would suspect there's a problem on your end. No idea what it could be though. Are you using some kind of download tool or something?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Student

when I'm downloading it from the service center no. However I use igetter when I'm downloading it from the site other then that I don't use anything

Tech Student

I found out what the problem was. It was the internet provider in my country. They blocked the ability to download the files from NI.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

You could use a proxy.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x