Where to buy remix sets or something similar for Kontrol F1??
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Where to buy remix sets or something similar for Kontrol F1??

Hi on the hunt for some new sounds for the F1 if anybody has any ideas?? i like the way the remix sets are setup so u just have to drop into a deck but im guessing theres not much available??

Tech Guru

Yeah not yet, I'm expecting NI to come up with a new revenue source though

Yeah - you'll be glad when NI release some middle of the road sample packs/remix sets that absolutely EVERYONE will have.

Grab an audio editor and make your own.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

MacBook Pro 15" 2.0GHZ i7. Kontrol S4. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5. MidiFighter Classic. Aiaiai TMA-1.

I'm assuming you got the 1.4 (I think that's the right number) GB of Remix Packs that Native Instruments released for free?
    TSP2 | Kontrol S4 | Pioneer DJM-800 | 2 Kontrol X1s | Kontrol F1 | Maschine | 2 Technics 1210 MK5s
    Other Cool Stuff: Serato | Dicers | Ableton Live | Launchpad | Ortofon S-120s | Ortofron Nightclubs / Headshell Mounted
    My Control Vinyl Collection: Picasa Album | Facebook Album 1 | Facebook Album 2

Any and all sample/loop packs that are available for purchase online. Lot of options out there, and too many to list with out know what style you're looking for.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I think the selling point for these remix kits will be when you can buy a track and it comes with pre gridded loops and samples from that track plus some empty slots so I can add my own samples. It would be nice for some stuff and I might buy a few but I can't really see paying more than 4.99 for a remix kit of a single track. I could also see mash up kits being sold as well . Maybe have it so you pick one song and it automatically recommends songs to mash up that are in key and close in BPM. Then it puts your selection in one tidy package and you drag that into a remix deck and get da bitchez.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    I think the selling point for these remix kits will be when you can buy a track and it comes with pre gridded loops and samples from that track plus some empty slots so I can add my own samples. It would be nice for some stuff and I might buy a few but I can't really see paying more than 4.99 for a remix kit of a single track. I could also see mash up kits being sold as well . Maybe have it so you pick one song and it automatically recommends songs to mash up that are in key and close in BPM. Then it puts your selection in one tidy package and you drag that into a remix deck and get da bitchez.
    He's so smart (and hella-dreamy)

I am currently building out my own loops using iMaschine.
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

When I saw the F1, my first thought was that producers would start selling "Remix Deck" versions of their tracks. That would be AWESOME.

Do it!
    TSP2 | Kontrol S4 | Pioneer DJM-800 | 2 Kontrol X1s | Kontrol F1 | Maschine | 2 Technics 1210 MK5s
    Other Cool Stuff: Serato | Dicers | Ableton Live | Launchpad | Ortofon S-120s | Ortofron Nightclubs / Headshell Mounted
    My Control Vinyl Collection: Picasa Album | Facebook Album 1 | Facebook Album 2

The 2 NI free Hip Hop remix sets totally suck.

I'm in the process of making some of my own. It's not as hard as I thought it might be.
    2x Technics SL-12000 mk2 / 2x Numark HDX
    Kontrol Z2 / Ecler Nuo 3 / Custom Vestax 07Pro 25th Anniversary, Blue Led's & integrated Audio 6 / Numark DXM06 w/innofader
    Novation Dicer / NI Maschine / Kontrol X1 / F1
    TSP2

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast