Using Audio2 and want to still broadcast to Stickam...Help please?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Using Audio2 and want to still broadcast to Stickam...Help please?

Just as the title says... I now have an Audio2, and I'm quite clueless as to how I can still stream on stickam while using this, since there's no way in stickam to set the output from the Audio 2.... which makes PERFECT sense, really, I just know there must be a way to do this. Do I use BOTH Audio 2 and my internal card somehow?

Sorry for the noob question.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Try setting the Audio 2 as the default audio card on your computer.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Thank you for an answer, though it did not work. I appreciate you taking the time to reply

Stickam doesn't allow me to select "Traktor Audio 2" from the drop down menu. It's just the "Stereo Mix (VIA High Definition Audio)

Tech Mentor

Make sure you connect the Audio 2 before launching Stickam (or your browser, if it's a web app). That, and selecting Audio2 as your default audio device (system-wide, that is) should really work!
    Dell XPS 15 1080p -|- Kontrol X1 -|- Kontrol F1 -|- Akai LPD8 -|- Audio 6 -|- Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 -|- 2 * Reloop RP-4000 M3Ds

Made sure it was, and also restarted computer for maximum effect lol. It's also set as default.

7357963960_b7342d4fa1_b.jpg
    7357965828_87a6e60609.jpg

Only 2 options in the drop down menu are "Stereo Mix (VIA High Definition Audio)" and "Microphone"

Tech Mentor

That's really weird.. Did you change the default device to Audio 2 before launching Chrome?
    Don't really know anything else to suggest, except for trying another broadcast service.

I've played youtube videos (via chrome on windows, too) through my Audio 6, so no clue why this isn't working for you.
    Dell XPS 15 1080p -|- Kontrol X1 -|- Kontrol F1 -|- Akai LPD8 -|- Audio 6 -|- Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 -|- 2 * Reloop RP-4000 M3Ds

Yes I did.. I even restarted the computer.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Run a line from the master out on the A2 to the input jack on your computer and then select mic in Stickam. If you're using speakers on the master out you will need to use a splitter.

FWIW I've never used or heard of Stickam. Why not try Ustream or Mixlr to broadcast with?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Odd that you never heard of Stickam

I have a show every Friday night from 6-8pm EST on www.stickam.com/faderwaveradio Stickam is (arguably) a bit better than Ustream. Faderwave started on Stickam, then moved to Ustream when it was "thought" to be better.. then quickly back to Stickam.

It doesn't show up in Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder either for FMLE settings

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast