Thoughts? Hack Traktor HID for S4 Jogs to VCI-400 firmware.
    Tech Convert

Lightbulb Thoughts? Hack Traktor HID for S4 Jogs to VCI-400 firmware.

Hi DJTT Team,

You guys are already awesome, but you could be even more awesome and here's how...

We all know that Serato Itch isn't going native to VCI-400 any time soon.

And us, scratchers/turntablists need much tighter jog wheel integration in Traktor because Serato DJ Intro is horsesh*t of program.

So DJTT, you have a 'team' that just hacked the F1 HID for your ultra sexy MF3D.

Next task?

1. Hack the S4 HID firmware specially for the S4 JOG WHEEL integration in Traktor.

2. Figure out how to put the S4 Jog Wheel HID in your next release of VCI-400 EGE firmware.

3. You win. We win.

DJTT community,
    Please provide your opinions and thoughts on this.
    I know that the VCI-400 EGE & MF3D is a dangerous DJ/mixologist/musician/producer combo.
    It's one step closer to allowing people to realize that we are also artists, and not just button pushers.

Thanks,
    bhagatriks

Please note: I am an original VCI-400 owner. I will patiently wait until there is a VCI-400 OG to EGE upgrade kit available.

Tech Mentor

If the VCI had HID integration with Traktor, I would probably sell my S4 and pick one up.

Tech Wizard

I assume many people would sell their S4s for a vci-400 ege if it had hid support in Traktor...

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by sss18734 View Post
    If the VCI had HID integration with Traktor, I would probably sell my S4 and pick one up.
    i thought it did. that's why I got one… so sad

Actually the jogs work pretty good for scratching if you set them up right. There are posts about it and also a youtube vid of how good it works scratching. the guy who posted it loves it and also scratches vinyl
    ::: mixing music that feeds the soul ::: iTunes | House-mixes.com | Mixcloud
    "If the music you're listening to doesn't give you goosebumps, you're listening to the wrong genre."

Tech Mentor

so if this was to happen does that mean the tempo faders would be better to ?

Quote Originally Posted by groovemixer View Post
    Actually the jogs work pretty good for scratching if you set them up right. There are posts about it and also a youtube vid of how good it works scratching. the guy who posted it loves it and also scratches vinyl
    I don`t agree. No way for advanced scratchers...... By the way: The youtube video scratching guy works with serato not traktor.

peace

Tech Convert

if any of the "Hack the F1" team can help on this, i would gladly donate money to this cause.

Tech Mentor

maybe we should post this on the main forum page soo they can see muhaha ... i would happily chip on for this