Cadenza Vagabundos Adventures With Luciano & Traktor
    Tech Convert

Default Cadenza Vagabundos Adventures With Luciano & Traktor

So as i'm falling deeper in love with my Traktor set up, I have taken it on myself to re-watch YouTube vids to see who is with me from the Worlds finnest Dance DJ's. We already know now the Dubfire loves Traktor, his set up is as follows: Two Kontrol X1's, One Mashine, One or Two Traktor F1's, Traktor & AHeath DB4!

Dubfire

But to my supprise after watching/listening to Luciano Play last season in Ibiza on the norm Pioneer set up it looks like he to as a new found love, Two Kontrol X1's, One Mashine, One or Two Traktor F1's, Traktor

http://www.youtube.com
    /watch?v=raGj6AT7H6g&feature=related

Is this a change, has the highly over priced CDj's met there match, the pro's can easy cary around the set up's in the flight bags to.. What do you all think???
    http://www.Rekordbox.co.uk
    Taking in the deeper, somewhat darker but not altogether unsoulful side of house, Tribal, Techno, Deep, Trance, Progressive & Soulful, Download Free Via iTune

I've yet to take the plunge into buying an F1 (or 2) but my setup is pretty much the same as the above. The mixer varies depending where I am but I use TP2.5 with 2 X1s and Maschine all running off an Audio 10. If I'm playing at my mates I use his CDJs to save carting all my stuff around with all the wires etc but if I had to choose between the two setups it'd be mine every time, it's just so much more fun to play with.

Luciano is just straight fire on the decks.

i've been djing off and on for 10+ years through various types of equipment, but i haven't had as much fun as i am now using traktor and my new vci-400 ege. it's so great to have a bunch of controls right at my fingertips and not really have to worry about beat matching anymore.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

Quote Originally Posted by McconnellSilva View Post
    I use his CDJs to save carting all my stuff around with all the wires etc
    I guess this is pointed at me but it does make sense without working pictures dude.