I have a gig i cant do so if any members want it let me know (BAY AREA SPECIFIC)

Default I have a gig i cant do so if any members want it let me know (BAY AREA SPECIFIC)

So a friend of mine does relay for life race and For the float in the parade they have in benicia they need a DJ.

I dont have a speaker system or live PA system. SO I really cant do it. But I have faith that someone who is local here probably does these kind of gigs.

If you do just post on here.

I dont mean bedroom DJs with a PA system (no offence) More than likely this lady throws alot of parties so it would end up getting more buisness.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

Really no one?
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

i would be also I have no PA system.

im in LA
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

I've got you covered, bro. Just need some deets on times and dates and stuff. I work for a production company out of Napa, we do stuff in Benicia all the time.

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

I could be interested also but need to know when it is as I'm in Hawaii for the later part of the month.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors