Serato Performace Vinyl - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just bought a pink pair, sound great, but I cant tell!

i'm waiting on my blue performance control records now BUT my clear mk1's work just fine...although I set the innofader extra, extra sharp so DVS scratching would feel normal...idk if its the inno or the ttm57 latency is just that good...BUT I hated DVS scratching in TSP
    --> (2) Technics 1200 mk2, (1) Technics 1200 m3d, (1) Technics 1200 mk5, Pioneer DJM-S9, Rokit 5 Monitors, BX8 Monitor, TSP2, SDJ, DJP4M (DjProForMac), 2015 Macbook Pro (Quad Core i7 2.5ghz, 16GB RAM, 2GB AMD-R9, 1GB SSD) <--

anyone else get to jump on the Lost My Marbles Orange/Blue/Purple TC's?
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Finally got a pair. The pair I have doesn't appear warped at all. I can't expect the standard control vinyl to be perfect. Getting another pair and checking for consistency. In terms of performance, I can't tell a difference.
    Used Record Shopper

Tech Wizard

I personally loved the original blacks. They had the weight I needed for scratching. But since the 2.0 all of them feel slightly heavier and the tracking is much better. Have the glow in the darks and the doo doo browns as I like to call them. I use the browns a lot more. The glow in the darks don't really glow unless you keep them under some light. I'm sure they show up better in black lights.

Impressive. Got my second pair and not warped or bowled. Just flat.
    Used Record Shopper

Quote Originally Posted by DJ View Post
    anyone else get to jump on the Lost My Marbles Orange/Blue/Purple TC's?
    I went with the orange ones, really like them. Orange is kind of thing I really love though, so go figure. Thinking about getting a second set as a backup actually. I'm kind of a whore for these colored vinyl honestly. I have the glow-in-the-dark which I had been using mainly in the past few months, and the green for home practice.

BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

Tech Wizard

i got : purple marble ( x2 ) , green performance ( x4 ) , clear ( x4) , black first editions sealed ( x2 ) , newer black ones ( x4 ) , 4 of each from the LYM series. opened 2 of each keeping 2 of each sealed because their value increases 8) ( orange / blue / pink )
    personally for scratching i prefer the clear ones, for me they feel more confortable and easier, for just mixing i like using the green ones or purple marble since they have the crate browse and the track browse on them, if you get used to moving your needle to those sections of the timecode you can do your whole show only using the turntables / vinyls 8)

Tech Wizard

Thats the point of the time code vinyl? Just wondering .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12