Search for music onlie using a BPM range

Default Search for music onlie using a BPM range

Im looking into Ableton at the moment and thought it would be useful to search online for music in a certain BPM range. Do any of the online music retailers do this?

Ta

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by BFLY View Post
    Im looking into Ableton at the moment and thought it would be useful to search online for music in a certain BPM range. Do any of the online music retailers do this?

Ta

Dave
    If you're talking about looking for electronic stuff, BPM is pretty much discernible by genre so you can just base your searches off of that.
    2 x CDJ 850 | Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53's | A&H Xone K2 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol F1 | DJM 900nxs

Quote Originally Posted by BFLY View Post

Ta

Dave
    Why not just use Itunes DJ and have it mix for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

???

Quote Originally Posted by firebr4nd View Post
    If you're talking about looking for electronic stuff, BPM is pretty much discernible by genre so you can just base your searches off of that.
    It is and it isnt!! Im looking to do a multi-genre set.
    Last edited by BFLY; 08-28-2012 at 01:49 PM.