Problem with Maschine and Db4

Default Problem with Maschine and Db4

I have Maschine and use my Db4 as the soundcard , I use it will using traktor for drum loops the problem that started a few weeks ago is when I press buttons on the Db4 they are triggering sounds in maschine as well , has anyone heard of this and how do i fix it . Tried reinstalling the db4 drivers but this hasn't worked.
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

The DB4 sends out midi note automatically for all buttons/knobs. I had an issue with it interfering with some old maps I had in traktor. Should be able to just go in your maschine preferences in the midi setup and set it so it doesn't receive midi messages from the db4.

Thanks done just did this and now all works fine.
    Cheers Neil
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

Impeccable timing. I just had the same issue this weekend. A couple of beers seemed to solve it. :/