Keep getting blue screen crash
    Tech Student

Default Keep getting blue screen crash

hi guys i keep getting a blue screen crash when i use my ddj t1 controller, i just got it 2 days ago and it keeps re-occuring.. my laptop is a 2.2ghz processer with 2 gb ram. my brother said it was a hardware issue with it

any suggestions on what i could do??

hi, welcome to the community

try get a minimum of 4 gig ram and have a seperate dj user account on your laptop and try this

http://www.djtechtools.com/2011/08/1...-power-script/

http://blog.dubspot.com/optimize-you...ic-production/

that should do the trick
    Last edited by zimfella; 06-18-2012 at 03:10 PM.
    It's not the gear. It's how you use it.
    limitations are the source of creativity.
    If you don't practice you don't want it.

http://soundcloud.com/zimfella

Tech Student

cheers thanks for the advice,, tearing my hair out here wondering whats going on lol

a fresh install of your operating system would be a good idea to. I do that every year on my laptop, just to get rid of any shit I've accumulated over that time.
    It's not the gear. It's how you use it.
    limitations are the source of creativity.
    If you don't practice you don't want it.

http://soundcloud.com/zimfella

Could be your sound drivers, mine were playing up whenever I tried to use asio before and had to revert back to my standard ones.

what os are you using buddy?
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Primarily I would check your USB cables that you use to connect the T1. Then attempt to install the software on another machine (if available) Or ask a kind friend to allow you to do this. If you have a replication of the error it's hardware.
    If no error or BSOD occurs check the event viewer the at the exact time that you suffer the error. If it BSOD's again, take anote of the time then backtrack. You can 9 times out of 10 discover what is failing this way.

If this is all too much I would take Zimfella's advice and reinstall everything. Best to start with a clean slate as it were.

Yeah, My learned Kiwi compadre is right - need more information.

1. OS and version please.
    2. Go to Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Event Viewer and look through the event logs on the left. Let us know about anything with a dirty great big red x next to it.
    win1.jpg
    3. Go to Control Panel > Device Manager and look for anything with a ? or a ! next to it.
    win2.jpg

Also, take out every USB device you have (including hubs), reboot and then try just the controller on it's own. If it works ok then reboot, add another usb device back in and re-test. Rinse and repeat until something crashes. Let us know what happens.
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

Tech Student

windows 7 ultimate edition
    didnt see anything in event viewer or in device manager

what happens is when im running traktor with my ddj t1 controller, it could work for hours no problem and when i go to switch it off il get a blue screen crash, but this can happen when im just running the programme too..

will getting more ram help with this issue, or do i need a new laptop

intel celeron 900 2.2 ghz with 2gb ram, windows 7 ultimate 64 bit operating system just incase you are wondering what im using

Did you try disconnecting all the USB devices and adding one back at a time?
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.