Help needed : iTunes playback not working when VCI-300 mkii is plugged in

Default Help needed : iTunes playback not working when VCI-300 mkii is plugged in

Hey Djtechtools,
    I'm hoping someone out here can give me suggestions on what to do.

I very recently switched from a macbook pro to a windows laptop (m14x).
    For my sound I have my monitors plugged into my VCI-300 MKII which is then usb plugged into my computer.

iTunes works as long as I haven't had my VCI-300mkii on, when I turn the hardware on it crashes immediately, then when I reopen it it glitches and when I press play, the playhead does not move. Now until I reboot regardless of whether the vci-300 mkii is plugged in we have no progress with itunes.

Things I've tried from online research:
    Reinstalling itunes
    Reinstalling quicktime
    Going into sound preferences and disabling enhancements
    Going into control panel and checking for updates/ performing maintenance tasks
    Deleting my itunes library and putting it back in

None of these are working, I'm guessing the problem is the vci-300 mkii's driver compatibility with itunes?
    I never installed any drivers when I plugged my vci-300mkii into my new windows computer, it works fine with serato.

I've googled around for windows drivers and haven't had any luck.

Any suggestions dj tech tools? Much appreciated.

Any vci-300 mkii users with windows out there? I bought it second hand so I didn't get any discs with it if there was or a manual.

How long have you waited for iTunes to start playing? I have a similar issue when I have my Kontrol S2 plugged in. I try to play a song in iTunes and it doesn't play for what seems like 30 seconds...Then it starts moving. That only happens when I first turn on iTunes and it's fine after that. Aside from that I don't have much input.

Hey thanks for the reply! Will asdmit never even gave it 30 seconds of time, just have been waiting about 5 minutes though and no avail. At this point any suggestions are definitely appreciated.