*cough cough* Best Buy carries NI now! *hint hint*
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default *cough cough* Best Buy carries NI now! *hint hint*

So I Google shopped F1's and saw a local BB had them in stock. I gotta Geek Squad buddy so I inquired about employee pricing and !!!

I'd recommend you get a Geek Squad buddy or BB employee as a friend. GREAT DISCOUNT!!!
    Technics MK2 + Maschine MK1 + Kontrol F1 + Kontrol S4 + Kontrol F1 + Mikro MK1 + Technics MK2
    Ortofon Digitrack/Scratch S/Nightclub S/DJ S + Slow Roasted SuperSeal + EV 112P x 2 w/ ZXA1-Sub
    *PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT PURCHASING QSC, YAMAHA, or EV LOUDSPEAKERS*

How much?

*goes to Best Buy*

"Oh look it's an F1...man I shouldn't buy one, I've already spent $4,000 on gear this past week...I guess I can pick one up, just see how it works, then return it..."

*comes back to Best Buy after jam session with F1*

"I'd like to buy another one, please"

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Abide View Post
    So I Google shopped F1's and saw a local BB had them in stock. I gotta Geek Squad buddy so I inquired about employee pricing and !!!

I'd recommend you get a Geek Squad buddy or BB employee as a friend. GREAT DISCOUNT!!!
    How much with the discount? I know someone although I don't really want an F1.

$175

I just picked up a Mikro for $50 off clist. Instead of mapping a couple pages of pads to sample decks I'm just gonna go ahead and pick up a F1 now and use the Mikro for Instant Grat, cue point, custom slicer, and that type of stuff.
    Technics MK2 + Maschine MK1 + Kontrol F1 + Kontrol S4 + Kontrol F1 + Mikro MK1 + Technics MK2
    Ortofon Digitrack/Scratch S/Nightclub S/DJ S + Slow Roasted SuperSeal + EV 112P x 2 w/ ZXA1-Sub

Did you mean it was that cheap with a discount? I just checked the site and the prices all look the same:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpa...ve+instruments

but its still cool/strange to see that stuff on best buy's website.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Abide View Post
    $175

I just picked up a Mikro for $50 off clist. Instead of mapping a couple pages of pads to sample decks I'm just gonna go ahead and pick up a F1 now and use the Mikro for Instant Grat, cue point, custom slicer, and that type of stuff.
    Good thing since you can't map the remix decks unless you have an F1. The sample decks can be mapped but the remix decks in 2.5 can't be mapped yet.

Quote Originally Posted by dj matt blaze View Post
    Good thing since you can't map the remix decks unless you have an F1. The sample decks can be mapped but the remix decks in 2.5 can't be mapped yet.
    Macbook Pro : Traktor Pro 2 : VCI 400SE : Maschine : Midifighter Classic : Akai MPKmini : Akai MPD16 custom : Komplete Audio 6 : VCI 100SE Arcade #87/100 : Check out my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/2089a-d

Quote Originally Posted by fitzyp View Post
    real glad I tried that out :/

dudes instructions are shit. kind of a creative approach though. using Bome's to send midi to keystroke

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by fitzyp View Post
    Really? There is always some hack way that is 100 times more trouble than its worth. There is nothing official from NI that allows the remix decks to be mapped.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast