Wanting to begin Music Production, how/what to get to start? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Hm, with the temporary pricedrop I'm quite tempted to sell my EMX and buy a Maschine instead. I should be able to come out even (or it should at least be close). Hmm, guess I'll watch some of those tutorial videos now to figure out if I'd like the workflow.
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by 3heads View Post
    Hm, with the temporary pricedrop I'm quite tempted to sell my EMX and buy a Maschine instead. I should be able to come out even (or it should at least be close). Hmm, guess I'll watch some of those tutorial videos now to figure out if I'd like the workflow.
    Guess that's gonna be my choice also. Are you planning to buy it from thomann.de?

@3heads, I've seriously considered getting an EMX to leave in my backpack instead of Maschine. They always seemed like fun. I'm not suggesting you don't get Maschine at all……just commenting.

Sadly, I've spent too much money lately, otherwise I'd probably be interested in it.

Well, they certainly are fun, but I mostly play around with my ESX - the EMX is collecting dust and not much else. And buying a Maschine without selling stuff is not an option with my financial situation right now, so I think the EMX has to go.
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345