Beatgridding in TP 2.5

Default Beatgridding in TP 2.5

Is there a known issue with with setting grids in the updated version?

Just come to do my monthly grid ding and its the first time since i updated to 2.5 and for some reason every track i load has the following issues:

1 - In settings i have it set to set a grid automatically and store grid as cue point. This just isn't happening.

2 - When i set the grid myself every tracks BPM is 1 BPM out. so the grid drifts off beat very quickly. Eg Traktor sets it at 131 and in order to get the grid to line up i have to manually adjust the BPM to 132.

This is happening with every track!! Am i missing something?
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

I'm also getting a problem where I have to manually click the 'auto' button to get Traktor to place a grid. It doesn't seem to analyse the tracks when I load them despite the option being clicked.

Tech Wizard

Yeah, Im having bad issues with the beatgrid in 2.5. Never noticed it in the older version.. Can anyone comment on this with some help?

i haven't had any issues with gridding in 2.5. it auto grids for me fine and gets the bpm detection correct 99% of the time. i do sometimes have to manually shift the grid a couple of notches to get it perfect, but overall it's been doing a great job for me.

sorry to hear you guys are having issues cause that doesn't sound like fun. hope it gets sorted for you soon.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

I've always just assumed that Traktor will never get a beatgrid close enough to my liking so I check and fix the grids on pretty much every new song I add to my library. It doesn't take much, just drop a grid marker on the 1 at the start of the song and then double check with tick turned on. Make sure it doesn't drift by the end of the song using the bpm, and then you're good to add your cue points and loops as you see fit.
    2 x CDJ 850 | Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53's | A&H Xone K2 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol F1 | DJM 900nxs

You've completely missed my point. I'm not debating how good auto grids are. I'm saying that it just isn't setting One to start with. Plus the BPM detection has always been pretty accurate. Never had an issue where its wrong by one whe BPM.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox