DJcity and Traktor Pro 2
    Tech Mentor

Default DJcity and Traktor Pro 2

Hey everyone had a quick question for anyone who is subscribed to djcity pool ??? are the tracks going to work with Traktor Pro 2 ??? the only reason why i am asking is bc when i got to DJcity.com and click on a track to listen too the quality sounds like garbage so i wasn't sure if this record pool was for only serato users like white label is ... So i don't want to waste my money ?? Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by djmikeD View Post
    Hey everyone had a quick question for anyone who is subscribed to djcity pool ??? are the tracks going to work with Traktor Pro 2 ??? the only reason why i am asking is bc when i got to DJcity.com and click on a track to listen too the quality sounds like garbage so i wasn't sure if this record pool was for only serato users like white label is ... So i don't want to waste my money ?? Thanks a lot
    the preview of the tracks online at in mono 96kbps so people will not try to steal them. once you download the mp3 its usually in 256 - 320 kbps.

I think your confusing the Whitelabel.net from Serato with DJCity. Whitelabel plays the mp3s in 32kbps in non-serato programs
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Quote Originally Posted by DJ JesC View Post
    the preview of the tracks online at in mono 96kbps so people will not try to steal them. once you download the mp3 its usually in 256 - 320 kbps.

I think your confusing the Whitelabel.net from Serato with DJCity. Whitelabel plays the mp3s in 32kbps in non-serato programs
    How do they do that?
    2 x CDJ 850 | Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53's | A&H Xone K2 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol F1 | DJM 900nxs

Tech Mentor

@dj jesc Thank you so much for your reply you nailed all the answers to my questions thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by firebr4nd View Post
    How do they do that?
    i really dont know how they do it. but the the mp3 is labeled *.w.mp3 or something similar. Which I believe its a mutil-channel mp3 the 1st two channels are the stereo MP3 (Left/Right) and the 3 channel could be the mono 32kbps nasty mp3.

Quote Originally Posted by djmikeD View Post
    @dj jesc Thank you so much for your reply you nailed all the answers to my questions thanks again
    no problem buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ JesC View Post
    i really dont know how they do it. but the the mp3 is labeled *.w.mp3 or something similar. Which I believe its a mutil-channel mp3 the 1st two channels are the stereo MP3 (Left/Right) and the 3 channel could be the mono 32kbps nasty mp3.
    Interesting. I'm sure there's a way of getting around it, probably not a discussion for here though.
    2 x CDJ 850 | Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53's | A&H Xone K2 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol F1 | DJM 900nxs

Quote Originally Posted by firebr4nd View Post
    Interesting. I'm sure there's a way of getting around it, probably not a discussion for here though.
    Have never thought about it but I'm sure theirs a way.