cuepoint issue in traktor 2.5

Default cuepoint issue in traktor 2.5

I am having a issue setting cue points in 2.5

Sometimes its slightly to the left or right from the spot I want it in. If I reload the track it might work, sometimes I have to reload the track several times for it to take.

I have dicers & an X1, If the cue point is off I'll try the dicer & it will set right when its off on the X1 (and vice versa) but this only works sometimes.

Anyone else experiencing this? I'm pretty new to traktor so it may be a user error, but I never had a issue before the update.
    2x Technics SL-12000 mk2 / 2x Numark HDX
    Kontrol Z2 / Ecler Nuo 3 / Custom Vestax 07Pro 25th Anniversary, Blue Led's & integrated Audio 6 / Numark DXM06 w/innofader
    Novation Dicer / NI Maschine / Kontrol X1 / F1
    TSP2

You have snap turned on, maybe?
    2 x CDJ 850 | Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53's | A&H Xone K2 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol F1 | DJM 900nxs

Yes thank you very much. I remember seeing it say snap. Like I said I'm new to traktor & timecode in general.

So I need to turn snap off? I dont even know what that is.....
    Kontrol Z2 / Ecler Nuo 3 / Custom Vestax 07Pro 25th Anniversary, Blue Led's & integrated Audio 6 / Numark DXM06 w/innofader
    TSP2

Quote Originally Posted by teambama View Post
    Yes thank you very much. I remember seeing it say snap. Like I said I'm new to traktor & timecode in general.

So I need to turn snap off? I dont even know what that is.....
    If you want a more precise cue point you turn snap off and then set it. With snap on the cue point will "snap" on to the nearest tick in the beatgrid. Usually it's good to have on because this will drop the cue point right on top of the beat if your beatgrid is set correctly.
    2 x CDJ 850 | Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53's | A&H Xone K2 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol F1 | DJM 900nxs

Thanks for the help & explanation! Much appreciated.
    TSP2