Opinion needed please
    Tech Wizard

Default Opinion needed please

hej all,

I was thinking about getting into doing some partys i play deephouse/bass some commerical shit. My question is do you see a problem with selling myself and my partys as more of a undergournd feel then just showing up and people expecting the top100 chart. How do you guys do it?

Thanks

Tech Mentor

i would say find some people already rocking the music or vibe you like to play and hit them up. I my experience most people are willing to to let others have sets. If you are looking at making fast cash then going down the top 100 route is the easiest way but far less enjoyable if you like more underground music
    Macbook Pro 2011 :: Xone 22 :: Technics 1200 :: Denon DNS3700 :: 2x Midifighter ::Akia MPD24 :: Kaoss Pad 2 :: Audio 6 :: KRK Rockit 5 Darkstar :: Roland Sh-101 :: Traktor Scratch Duo :: Ableton live 8

Get some cash - £100

1.Find a Local Venue

2.Run your own night // Pay 4 People hand out flyers E.T.C

3.Ensure you get 100 people through the door //Facebook//Linkedin//Twitter//

4.Nail the gig

5.Weekly Slot

Thats what I did.

Xian

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

If you play deep all night at a party full of people that want to hear commercial then they'll think you're a crap DJ. Doesn't matter if you're technically a genius, if you don't play what they want to hear then it won't work.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x