Songs start to jump!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Songs start to jump!

Hi!
    Hope you will understand my english...

I have a big problem with my controller. When I scroll through the tree list, my songs start to jump when I press the shift button and turn the round button! only when shift + round button is used.

I've tried to delete the mapping. Installed it again without any help ...
    I have tried other mappings but with the same problem.
    I have deleted traktor and installed again. but still the same problem.

So it looks like there is something wrong with the controller and nothing wrong with the software that I have used.
    Last edited by Roy Van Dahl; 07-26-2012 at 09:37 PM.

No one can help me?

Tech Mentor

could be your latency maybe? surprised Bhajan hasn't sorted you out yet :P

I use Macbook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Corei7 with 4GB ram. My latency in Traktor is set to 7.8 ms. Have also tried up to 13.6 ms without any help...

Quote Originally Posted by Sean_Boy87 View Post
    ... surprised Bhajan hasn't sorted you out yet :P

Funny thing is ... I got this sweet controller (first one iv'e ever owned or even played with) and I don't even have a PC remotely capable of properly running Traktor so I'm using my own ghetto mapping for VDJ until I get my new laptop in a few weeks. Still fun as hell! I just really enjoy helping people out and sharing whatever knowledge/suggestions I may have for their issues, cuz' I know if I were in their shoes, I'd be all like ...

@Roy Van Dahl - If I were you, I would try a different computer and/or different USB cable to try to further narrow down the problem.
    Vestax VCI-400 EGE, Traktor Pro 2.5 + flashflooders' .tsi, Lenovo Y580 IdeaPad: 3rd Gen i7, 8 GB DDR3, 7200rpm 500 GB HDD, 1920x1080

http://soundcloud.com/bhajan-raum

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

It sounds like you may have a mapping conflict. Find whatever is mapped to what's giving you problems and delete it. You may also have in/out ports incorrectly set on other mappings.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

I've tried switching USB cable without any help. I use flashflooder midi mapping. I installed it in the Traktor 2.5.1. I used the import button in the preference and so I went into the controller manager - device and chosen VCI-400SE Deck Selected LED - Generic midi (all ports). In-Port has been chosen "all ports" and Out-Port has been chosen "all ports" ...

PS: Had the same problems with Ean Golden's mapping as well. And this was in the Traktor 2.1.3

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Van Dahl View Post
    I've tried switching USB cable without any help. I use flashflooder midi mapping. I installed it in the Traktor 2.5.1. I used the import button in the preference and so I went into the controller manager - device and chosen VCI-400SE Deck Selected LED - Generic midi (all ports). In-Port has been chosen "all ports" and Out-Port has been chosen "all ports" ...

PS: Had the same problems with Ean Golden's mapping as well. And this was in the Traktor 2.1.3
    You need to set the in/out ports to the VCI-400 and check that all of the other mappings are set to they're specific controller. If you have a knob or button that sends the same midi note on two different controllers Traktor doesn't know which one you're pressing unless you tell it via the in/out ports.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

I second the above!

OK. Thanks for the quick reply I'll try this out later tonight. Giving you the answers tomorrow on how it works.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast