Camelot Circle covers for Traktor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Camelot Circle covers for Traktor

I made color covers from Camelot circle for personal use and to share it with you. Pictures are in jpg and in 82x22 pixels, so you see them well in browser small cover art. Unfortunatly the pictures are a bit blured in big cover art section in low left corner, but I can live with that

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/23918528...lot_Covers.rar

Preview:

Hope i helped someone
    Last edited by cahukk; 05-31-2009 at 05:38 AM.

sweetness, thanks man

Tech Wizard

thanks for this man, gonna try it right away ;-)

Tech Convert

no problem, just tell me what you think when u try it out
    Last edited by cahukk; 05-31-2009 at 07:12 AM.

Tech Wizard

tried it out and it looks perfect really clear and easy to look through the collection the colours really helps a lot.
    thx a lot for this i am sure others will try it out and will have similar comments
    cheers

Pretty cool idea! While I'm used to just staring at the camelot numbers it's nice to have this also somewhere else. Too bad images are not sortable

Tech Convert

Images are sortable, but you have to do it by yourself
    In MIX options, overwrite comments and store key result, must be enabled before you scan your files. Than you just sort by comments in Traktor.

Nice idea dude.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

That's a good point cahukk

A little off-topic: I wonder what people are using here for storing the key: key tag or comment field....

Personally, I use the key tag and use the comment field for comments like
    style, track "intensity" (lacking a better word ) and that kind of stuff. I've also heard of people that use folders for the "intensity" within a given subgenre but I think that's a bit over the top. Any comments?

Quote Originally Posted by cahukk View Post
    Images are sortable, but you have to do it by yourself
    In MIX options, overwrite comments and store key result, must be enabled before you scan your files. Than you just sort by comments in Traktor.

I use the comments field. However, sometimes it doesn't work but i think that has to do with the id tag version so i've been told.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast