30 MINUTE MIX for Embrace presents... "DJ @ #WEMF" Contest

Wink 30 MINUTE MIX for Embrace presents... "DJ @ #WEMF" Contest

Last year I finished in the Top 3 overall with a sweet little drum and bass mix. Since then, my musical tastes have changed and my skills have grown and developed! This year, I've got a banging ass house mix... full of Electro, Bassy, Dutch and Progressive beats. Hopefully I make it back into the Top 10 this year... which is when the public voting round begins! If I'm lucky enough to be back in the Top 10, I'll be needing all of your help and support again, so be on the lookout for me spamming a link around! :-) Until then... please have a listen and make sure you download yourself a copy if you're enjoying it! If you're feeling extra generous, please be sure to hit the little heart symbol and leave me some comments/feedback! I want to know what you guys think! 80 plays and 20 downloads in 1 day!

Tracklisting:
    1.) Smoke The Virus (Original Mix) - Apashe
    2.) Rage Valley (Original Mix) - Knife Party
    3.) Electro Dude (Original Mix) - Chuckie & Glowinthedark
    4.) Redline (Aylen & Kastra Remix) - Wolfgang Gartner
    5.) GOHF (Original Mix) - Marco V
    6.) Feel The Love (Jordy Dazz Bootleg) - Rudimental
    7.) Put Me Up (Original Mix) - Mike Perry
    8.) Take Over Crunch (Hardwell & Dannic Mashup) - Franz Novotny vs. Afrojack & Eva Simons
    9.) Spectrum (Extended Mix) - Zedd feat. Matthew Koma
    10.) Another Chance (Maison & Dragen Miami Bootleg) - Roger Sanchez
    MAKE SMILES
    ACER Aspire 5755 | TP 2 | MIXED IN KEY | S4 mk2 | LPD8 | MDR-V700 | ODYSSEY L STAND
    SOUNDCLOUD | FACEBOOK| TWITTER

Anybody has any comments/criticisms?
    MAKE SMILES
    ACER Aspire 5755 | TP 2 | MIXED IN KEY | S4 mk2 | LPD8 | MDR-V700 | ODYSSEY L STAND

Yeah, could have extended it to 60mins, maybe slowed it down a bit and grooved it out and went with a tracklisting that's a bit more contemporary and adventurous instead of playing it safe and being predictable

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBay View Post
    Yeah, could have extended it to 60mins, maybe slowed it down a bit and grooved it out and went with a tracklisting that's a bit more contemporary and adventurous instead of playing it safe and being predictable
    Thanks for the feedback!

I had to make my mix 30 minutes to follow contest rules. I don't normally do 30 minute mixes, as I feel you can't take people anywhere with them.

As far as predictability, I'm not quite sure what you mean. Normally I play around with my mixing more, but - sadly, gotta try and appeal to a wide range of people when the contest ultimately ends with popularity votes.

Otherwise, I hope you enjoyed listening!
    MAKE SMILES