Main output is clipping, but channel is not.

Default Main output is clipping, but channel is not.

Using an S2 and Traktor 2.5.

I keep running into situations where, according to the channel LED's on my S2 I'm good, but the main level (in Traktor) is clipping...only one channel is open

Is it incorrect to assume that if I'm not clipping on the channel, I shouldn't be clipping at the main?
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX
    Soundcloud|Mixcrate|Mixcloud|Facebook

Did you check the "main" output? Aside from the main rotary fader on your controller, there's a virtual fader in the software that needs to be set.

go into preferences->mixer->headroom to -6/-9 and you should be fine
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

I've always had the headroom at -6. The main rotary on the controller doesn't affect the main output of the software... I'll double-check the software main level, but I haven't changed it since upgrading to v2.5 and never had this issue before.

I'll probably start a new thread for this, but v2.5 just seems to run a little hot overall. The autogain is set too high for almost every track. Even when I set the gain level inside of the track properties (the track is unlocked), most of the time the level is changed back when I reload the track...and sometimes the autogain is set to something completely different than it was before... I've seen the same thing with brand new tracks and ones that I've re-analyzed by 2.5.
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX
    Soundcloud|Mixcrate|Mixcloud|Facebook

Turn down the main output in traktor then?