$33 Soundcard

Thread: $33 Soundcard

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by loverocket View Post
    ??? ... they are always that price (or lower)

They also only have 1xstereo out and 1xstereo in so useless for dj'ing (unless you combine cards).

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post

They also only have 1xstereo out and 1xstereo in so useless for dj'ing (unless you combine cards).
    you're right. sorry about that. Tried to delete it. I can't for some reason ????

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post

I got mine for less than that. If you can mix internally and don't use timecode....this is an OK card as a backup. I have used this card with a VCI-100 at a gig just to prove to myself that it would work. This card handled the "master" out, and the built in card handled the "monitor" out. It worked...but I strongly prefer the Audio 2 in any situation like this.

I use it at work for listening, and to plug in a headset for voice over ip. The quality is OK in general, and "above average" for $30.
    Denon X1600, NI X1 Mk1 & Mk2, MF Twister
    Kontrol S2, Maschine Mk1, APC 40
    Retired: VCI-100 Arcade (Signed #198/300))
    BFM 10x DR200 & 10x Titan 39

I think the Numark DJ I/O would be a better solution for just a bit more, and also has a microphone input.

sold!
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "