simple great looking dj backpack
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default simple great looking dj backpack

I'm looking for a simple, not too big, good looking dj backpack to hold my 15" macbook (with an extra protection of course), traktor soundcard, timecode vinyls, novation dicers and of course some cables. Can you recommend me something? I'm having a headache looking for something like this, all seem way too big for me, i want a simple one, the one i can carry everyday and not look like i got the whole tractor engine inside of it instead of just laptop and a few smaller things inside...

thanks in advance!

mono bags are great! i got a free one here with the vci-400 and it's made very well and looks cool too. mine isn't a backpack though but the quality must surely transfers to their other bags and backpacks.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

IMO Mono bags are expensive. They cost the same or more than flight cases.

To the OP, if you're looking for an inexpensive alternative, Torq makes a bag for the Xponent that'll hold a laptop and medium sized controller (like the Kontrol S2) for around $70.

Quote Originally Posted by tokenasianguy View Post
    IMO Mono bags are expensive. They cost the same or more than flight cases.

To the OP, if you're looking for an inexpensive alternative, Torq makes a bag for the Xponent that'll hold a laptop and medium sized controller (like the Kontrol S2) for around $70.
    i guess i forgot to factor in the price vs quality since i paid 0 dollars for my mono bag. totally worth it at that price. i haven't been able to see any other bags/backpacks to judge the quality but as long as it has decent padding and separators on the inside you should be alright. i think the torq is probably too big for the op though.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

Tech Wizard

the mono efx kondensor is the best one i've seen so far, but the price is really crazy especially here in europe - around 170 in dollars... anyone knows anymore backpacks similar to the mono one? and i don't need these messenger type bags, i got one, it fits everything i need but i'm having headache carrying it and that's why i want to swap it for backpack..

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

http://www.djtechtools.com/2010/04/2...emix-backpack/ You can get it off ebay for $100.

I've been using it's bigger brother for a few years now, best bag EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by squidot View Post
    i guess i forgot to factor in the price vs quality since i paid 0 dollars for my mono bag. totally worth it at that price. i haven't been able to see any other bags/backpacks to judge the quality but as long as it has decent padding and separators on the inside you should be alright. i think the torq is probably too big for the op though.
    Free is a sweet deal. Even for in or around $100 it looks like a quality bag. But like virmantas says it seems expensive in Canada as well. It's almost $200 here and more than that if you add the tax.

Tech Guru

what do you guys think of this bag? I feel like it would hold alot of gear for a good price

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0074P51IK/..._df_B0074P51IK
    Macbook Pro 13" | XONE 92 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Audio 8 | (2) NI Kontrol X1 | Technics SL-1210 MK2 | Juno 106 | Adam A7x | BOSS DD7 | Soundbite XL Looper | +more

soundcloud.com/kevinsantos @kevinsantosdj

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast