Traktor F1: will one suffice or....

Default Traktor F1: will one suffice or....

I'm considering getting an F1 to add to my Traktor S4, but in all the promo vids the performers are using two F1's. So I'm left wondering if only having one would be worth it since I'll only have control over 4 remix/sample decks. Or do I need two of these for it to be worth it

Other options I'm wondering about, in place of the F1:
    1 - would a MidiFighter (of any flavor) be better if I'm only getting one device?

2 - would TouchOSC or Lemur (I hear a Lemur mapping for Traktor 2.5 is coming) do the trick?

2.1 - Does anyone know of a good mapping for TouchOSC so I don't have to reinvent the wheel with this?
    Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often.
    - Mark Twain

I have 2 Kontrol F1. I got one first and 10 mins after I had pluged it in I was online ordering one more. You can do with only one. 1 press on shift and turning the menu knob and your controlling an other deck. but I guess you get a second one soon enough anyway. I tried the lemur mapping and it's nice but not anywhere near to what you can do with the F1. You can trigger all 64 slots from lemur and make some changes but you don't get the feel of pressing a button and no feedback on the screen what slot is playing. and then there are all the shift commands that somehow are the real power of thr Remix decks. If you already have an iPad and lemur it's worth a try for sure but you going to wan more controlls of the decks realy fast.
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Default Any Experience Mapping TouchOSC for Remix Decks?

Can TouchOSC mapping and design/layout give you similar functionality, i.e. creating a split screen for two decks, shift, sync, load, etc buttons - can that be done (I have so little experience with TouchOSC)?
    Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often.
    - Mark Twain

It can work in a limeted way and you will need app on your computer to translate midi into mouse clicks.

http://traktorfreaks.com/articles/re...the-lemur.aspx here is a way that uses lemur

Someone was working on a TouchOSC version but I'm not shure it even got released yet. But these are depending on your screen layout so if you make changes in traktors layout you also need to do changes on your ipad. best to do if you want to use remix decks is to get at least 1 F1.
    With 1 F1 you can control all 4 decks shift + menu knob to switch between remix decks and shift + browser button gives control for deck A B in standard deck mode( limeted a little)
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)